Through the generous support of members, families and friends, the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation offers scholarships and grants to individuals and organizations in several categories. If you’re a member in good standing, you’re eligible to apply. All of our scholarship and grant amounts vary each year depending on investment returns. As a 501(c)(3) organization, the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation can only fund endeavors considered charitable or philanthropic. Therefore, no grants can be used for collegiate dues and fees.
- Community Grant is a program available to our Scarlet & Olive Ribbon Club members that awards grants to 501(c)(3) organizations serving needs within the communities of Alpha Chi Omega members.
- Scholarships may be awarded to undergraduate and graduate members based on academics, chapter leadership, campus/community activities and financial need.
- Educational assistance grants are need-based funds that provide educational assistance for members. They might help with tuition and expenses for undergraduates or continuing education or graduate school costs for alumnae members.
- Member assistance grants are available for members who have experienced special circumstances and have financial needs at particular times in their lives.
- Love and Loyalty grants to the Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity and to individual collegiate chapters, alumnae associations, alumnae members and collegiate members advance leadership, learning and service. Through the generous support of members, families and friends, the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation offers scholarships and grants to individuals and organizations in five categories. All of our scholarship and grant amounts vary each year depending on investment returns. Below, you’ll find a description of each kind of program and, where appropriate, links to additional information and application forms.
- Opportunity grants go to outside organizations that support the values of mission of Alpha Chi Omega, such as domestic violence awareness organzations.