Through the generous support of members, families and friends, the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation offers scholarships and grants to individuals and organizations in several categories. If you’re a member in good standing, you’re eligible to apply. All of our scholarship and grant amounts vary each year depending on investment returns.
- Scholarships may be awarded to undergraduate and graduate members based on academics, chapter leadership, campus/community activities and financial need.
- Educational assistance grants are need-based funds that provide educational assistance for members. They might help with tuition and expenses for undergraduates or continuing education or graduate school costs for alumnae members.
- Member assistance grants are available for members who have experienced special circumstances and have financial needs at particular times in their lives.
- Love and Loyalty grants to the Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity and to individual collegiate chapters, alumnae associations, alumnae members and collegiate members advance leadership, learning and service.
- Community Grant is a program available to our Scarlet & Olive Ribbon Club members that awards grants to 501(c)(3) organizations serving needs within the communities of Alpha Chi Omega members.